Department Contact Information
School City of Hammond
41 Williams Street
Hammond, IN 46320
|School Site Contact List|
Join Our Team!
10 Reasons to Substitute in the School Nutrition Program in the Hammond Public Schools System
- Convenient Hammond Schools work locations
- Work hours that correspond with school hours
- Holidays correspond with school holidays
- No Weekend work hours
- Free lunch provided while at work that are nutritious for students and staff
- Job satisfaction from opportunities to work with children
- Schools that provide friendly and fun working environments
- Support of students' health and academic performance by providing tasty and nutritious meals
Sound Good? Well, if you are interested in:
- Having a career that will allow you and your school-age child to have the same daily schedule;
- Working as a substitute when employees are absent;
Please Contact the School Food & Nutrition Department in the Hammond Public Schools.
- You may reach us by dialing 219-933-2400- ext 1057.
Better yet, Just go online and Apply for a position in School Nutrition
- Applications should be completed online at:
- All applicants must have a GED or high school degree and successfully complete a criminal background check.